night swimming

Grandpa

I always carry a swim suit when backpacking but occasionally....if I have forgot my suit.......well, its a shame to pass up a good hotsprings:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Marshmallow

I have to admit that I have, and not very long ago. We vacation on a private island that is very remote. You can hear other boats coming across the water from a very long way away. When the rest of the crew heads to town via a 30-minute boat ride, my husband and I have taken advantage of the isolation. It's heavenly and total freedom. We've not gotten caught in 20 years of doing this.

Grandpa

Ten miles from a trailhead in a remote wilderness soaking in a hot springs ala buff and along came 5 college girls.:music::music::music::music::music::stop:

I promised if they would go away while I got dressed, I would stay away while they got undressed.:tinysmile_hmm_t:

ppine

Forester
Skinny dipping? Of course. In the West mostly hot springs, but in the East with warmer water and warmer nights, swimming in lakes and the Chesapeake Bay. I rarely bring a swim suit but swim everywhere. Sometimes I swim in my underwear if it is daytime and there are families around.