No plans for a while

looey

We need to do some serious housework to our home lately and its going to delay any fun trips that we wanted to do. How do most people plan their trips around their normal busy lives? :tinysmile_hmm_t:

jason

fear no beer
With everything going on around my house, there are a few moments, that I am able to get out. The housework will always be there. But spending time with my loved ones will not. So I am doing my best to make some time to get out and do something other then work of some sort.

Lookaround

That's my problem also. Currently I have so much work to do that I couldn't allot time for going outdoors. This forum is the only "trekking site" I am still able to visit regularly. :)

BigBear

Sometimes you have to just take the time and let the other stuff lay to the side for a bit. I heard a saying, no one at the end of their life wishes they had worked more. All those tasks will wait for you.

lovetohunt

I plan our camping trips early and then we go. I'm not going to sit home and clean when I can be camping or doing something with my kids. I can clean at night to catch up.

smellslikedirt

Sometimes you just have to let things go and take a break. If it is something that can't wait you may just have to plan your vacation time at a different time.