Official End Of Summer

Qweetzy

Labor Day is on us before I knew it was even coming up. I'm sad to see the end of summer coming so quickly. It seems like summer had just begun. It goes so quickly, for me anyway.

CatsEye

Yeah, I'm not too happy about it either. I love the vegetable growing season. There's not anything better than vegetables from the garden straight to the table. I could eat my weight in fresh tomatoes!

Judy Ann

I am so excited that NC will be cooling off in the not too distant future!!! Thanks to Indianahiker I took the last two months off after 39 bag nights without feeling too guilty. Next trip in two weeks and then the serious camping starts hopefully into November. Oh yeah...doing the Happy Dance and so glad there are no witnesses!!! :cheer2:

Walking Man

Well, you should have some tolerable weather then. It gets too hot down south to camp during the summer. I would be doing the happy dance too, if I were you.

oldmangunner

I am sad to see the summer go but happy to welcome the fall. I believe it is going to be absolutely wonderful. I can not wait for fall foliage.

Hyde

I hate the winter. I respect those of you who can get out there in the cold weather with the best of them. I am just not cut out for the cold. I am trying to make these last few days stretch as long as I can.

indoorwife

I'll be glad for the cooler air. This is the cheap time for us--A/C is down and heat isn't up yet so the bills are pretty good and the walks in the evening are even better.

DThewanderer

That's all folks! Well it came and went and was nuts. We had a mini heat wave, like super hot, melting hot! Then comes labor day and it was drastically cooler! Another one bites the dust!

sailorman

The drastic weather change has been crazy. It really feels like fall, like a slap in the face! The strange thing is that I kind of like all the rain, but not all the flooding. Hope everyone is staying safe.

southerngal

It has been feeling like Fall for the last several days here too. It's been nice to be able to turn the air off for a few days this early in September.