Pop up trailer/folding trailer

oldmangunner

Is a pop up trailer and folding trailer the same thing? Are there any pop up campers that have bathroom facilities or air conditioner and other amenities like that?

Paige

I think they are. You would be amazed at the things they can put into one of those little things. My son's has two beds, a refrigerator, a stove but no shower or toilet. They do sell some that have a shower/toilet combo.

Bobby

You would be amazed what they can fit into those things. Sinks and stoves and dining room tables, plus room to sleep without feeling scrunched.

lbean

Wow, it is amazing what they come up with today. I would love to have a look at one that has extra amenities... like a toilet. Anyone have a link to a pop up trailer like that?

Ms. Nibbles

Yes, some of the larger and newer ones have camp toilets and air conditioners in them. They are really nice and lots of fun. If you can find one, look for one with hard sides and top instead of the canvas ones. They don't leak.

gasalois

we have 2003 coleman niagra pop up that we bought used this past Spring and we love it.....very roomy....it has a slide out for the dinette...2 king size beds (very comfortable)
a cassette toilet and shower...AC. It has a storage chest in front of camper which is actually part of the camper....you can access it from inside as well as outside. The Bayside
campers are very similiar to this floorplan. The slide out gives you so much more room.