Power Drill??

ppine

Forester
This is what happens when people buy in to the notion that more technology is better. What's next an electric knife? I prefer hand tools whenever possible. They are quiet, you get more exercise and there are no batteries to worry about. The old ways are the best ways.

"Camping really appeals to some people because it is low-tech and there is nothing to go wrong."

Ppine 2012

Yab9

Oh my, I would have never thought about using a power drill in the kitchen. Don't show this to your wives, you'll be forced to cook your own meals. :D I'm joking, of course.

Last edited:

shaun

Haha, some cool ideas on this video. I'm not sure about the pepper grinder one, is grinding your own pepper really that hard?

My dad has some power tools which are not being using, I might have to dig them out when I need to whip cream!

GROUNDpounder

Rubbing stix together
lol, we all got a kick out of that over here. The pepper was SHOOTING out of the end of that grinder, holy cow!

familytents

This might come in handy around the house if one of your hand mixers died, or your electricity went out, just as long as the power tool is already charged up. When camping though I'd rather do it the regular way. I don't need that much pepper or cheese. I'm also thinking a power drill might eventually break a hand held grinder from too much power.

oldsarge

Just think what you can do with that and a roll of toilet paper!!!!!!!

carmen

I have seen a Dremel broke out a few times during trips but I have never seen a drill before. That is almost as intense as the blender I saw made in someones backyard with workshop tools. :tinysmile_twink_t2:

hummingbird

I'm pretty sure it was a joke. :D I don't think we'll be doing that anytime soon. I have too many kitchen appliances now, as it is. I don't have enough counter space for all of them. Although, the pepper thingy does look interesting. :D

Grandpa

I'll definately show this to Grandma. Maybe I can score a new drill for Christmas :tinysmile_twink_t2: