Scary movies?

crosscountry

It being close to Halloween I have to ask this question. With all the scary movies that are based around camping like Wrong Turn, Friday the 13th, and Cabin Fever do you ever think twice about going out?

Captain

Nope, heck I forgot all about cabin fever, that was gross if you asked me. I love to camp and I'm never scared when I'm out there. OK I might be scared of bear in the night but not of people or Jason!

Hannah

I do not like horror movies, they weird me out, but I do realize to that they are just that, movies and try not to think that there could be some homicidal maniac out there wanting to kill people

crosscountry

Yeah Captain I agree. Cabin Fever was pretty gross. I just saw it for the first time the other day. I am not much into watching movies about flesh eating diseases, but my friend wanted to watch it.

hikingprincess

I don't let scary movies frighten me away from the great outdoors either. I know they are just movies. Yes there might be a crazy psycho out there but what are the chances of that?

Thumper

Scary movies are fiction. If you want to watch them and they creep you out, you need to watch them a long time before you go camping. There is very little besides other people out there that is going to bother you. The wild animals mostly stay away except for bears that come scrounging around the campsite for food and they can be a menace.