Shoot me now

JeepThrills

I started getting a sore throat yesterday. Today, my throat is still sore and now my sinuses are congested. This happened so fast. I hope it goes away just as quickly.

charley

Mine started monday, got worse on tuesday and is about the same today. I am not ready to be shot but hope I get better quick. Hope you feel better soon, too.

jbuffethed

It is the worst feeling. I go through a box of popsicles. Taking hot showers helps clear my head too.

Judy Ann

Sorry y'all are feeling the effects from a cold/upper respiratory virus. When that happens to me I start a ten day countdown and start reaching for anything that offers symptomatic relief. Hope you feel better soon!

ppine

Forester
Be careful what you ask for. I was walking my dogs last week on a leash. I carry a cattle prod because of all the big dogs that run loose in the neighborhood. I stopped to talk to me neighbor on the way to the mailbox. His two dogs were barking loudly and he didn't do anything to stop them. I talked to them, then waved the cattle prod at them outside the fence. The guy went off on me, and said, "it's a good thing my wife isn't home, she would have come out with a gun and shot you." I left and called the sheriff. They came to my house and told me to laugh it off. I told them I am not goiing to carry a revolver to go to my mailbox. They spent 25 minutes talking to the guy and he was aplogetic. The moral to the story is watch your language.

CozInCowtown

On a serious note I had a horse who came down with similar symptoms a while back and we had to put him down!!

You better get well soon!

DC

Scotty

Oh gee. I hope everyone feels better. This time of the year is a bad time for things to go around. We have temperatures in the 30s one day and in the 60s the next. It's prime weather for catching a cold. And yes...I do know that it doesn't cause colds but I've caught more colds, flu and sinus infections when these weather conditions exist than I do when it's 20 degrees consistently for a month solid. Feel better soon everyone!

JeepThrills

I ended up going to the doctor. I couldn't breath at all through my nose and it was starting to affect my ears too. The last time that happened, I got dizzy and couldn't get out of bed. I am now on an antibiotic and steroid pack.

Mudslide

Yep. This is the time of year when I go ahead and grab the "Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar". Has to be the organic vinegar as the processed stuff doesnt work at all. This stuff has been used for years, and gets rid of my sinus infections, headaches and all allergies immediately. Doctors wont tell ya about it......aint no money in it for them! :)

JeepThrills

Yep. This is the time of year when I go ahead and grab the "Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar". Has to be the organic vinegar as the processed stuff doesnt work at all. This stuff has been used for years, and gets rid of my sinus infections, headaches and all allergies immediately. Doctors wont tell ya about it......aint no money in it for them! :)
Where do you buy it and how much of it do you have to take? I've heard of it being used for other things, but never heard of it being good for sinus infections and allergies.

Mudslide

Where do you buy it and how much of it do you have to take? I've heard of it being used for other things, but never heard of it being good for sinus infections and allergies.
You can take a table spoon 3 times daily, but really only 1 is needed. At least for me, Ymmv. You can buy it at Publix, Kroger or any health food store and places like Vitamin World and GNC. You wont believe how good this stuff works!

Make sure its The bottle that says "With the Mother" right on the label. Just means theyve left everything good in it instead of processing out. :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Cappy

Well I been bitin my tounge all spring reading all these whiney my nose is running, ears are ringing, head hurts,. sneezy post. Well this may mot make you whiney cry baby types feel better but till jason and Coz have a stroke and pull it off here is a home remidy for ya:tinysmile_tongue_t::tinysmile_tongue_t::tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Bob and Tom's classic Dickens Cider... - YouTube

EmberMike

I'm going to Whole Foods tomorrow morning to get some of this apple cider vinegar. I've had a cold for 4 months (yea, seriously, 4 months) that just won't go away. Sore throat, cough, ear aches, fatigue. Docs can't find anything wrong with me. I'm willing to try just about anything at this point. The apple cider vinegar looks like a good place to start.

CozInCowtown

Well I been bitin my tounge all spring reading all these whiney my nose is running, ears are ringing, head hurts,. sneezy post. Well this may mot make you whiney cry baby types feel better but till jason and Coz have a stroke and pull it off here is a home remidy for ya:tinysmile_tongue_t::tinysmile_tongue_t::tinysmile_fatgrin_t
Unless somebody gripes......:pound:

Pathfinder1

Well I been bitin my tounge all spring reading all these whiney my nose is running, ears are ringing, head hurts,. sneezy post. Well this may mot make you whiney cry baby types feel better but till jason and Coz have a stroke and pull it off here is a home remidy for ya.

Hi...

Funniest thing I ever heard...thanks for the chuckles...!!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

JeepThrills

You can take a table spoon 3 times daily, but really only 1 is needed. At least for me, Ymmv. You can buy it at Publix, Kroger or any health food store and places like Vitamin World and GNC. You wont believe how good this stuff works!

Make sure its The bottle that says "With the Mother" right on the label. Just means theyve left everything good in it instead of processing out. :tinysmile_twink_t2:
Thanks for the information! I was going to go to Kroger to get some soft drinks that are suppose to be made with all natural ingredients and no chemicals. I will look for the vinegar while I am there too!

JeepThrills

I bought the vinegar last night. I am going to try it as soon as I am done taking my steroid pack since I'm worried about both together upsetting my stomach. I'll let you know what it does to help me with my sinus infections!