short hair!

hippieP

I completely shocked my husband this week getting my hair chopped off. I tried to make it through the summer months but I just gave up this week. Having hair down to the middle of your back in this heat (still) is nuts.

JimBob

I actually prefer my woman with longer hair. It's just an attraction I have. My ex cut her hair short for the first time ever and she looks good with it. I guess if the person I'm with wanted to do it, I'd just have to deal with it. I'm not going to argue over it or anything.

oldsarge

Yeah...I don't believe you cut your hair either, you're just looking for attention! Now if you had the pictures to prove it!

outdoorchick

I recently chopped a great deal of mine off too. Going off the pre-natal vitamins in combination with the normal post-pregnancy shedding was making me nuts! I went from down the middle of my back to just above my shoulders. Still enough to pull it up, but a whole lot less hair!

CozInCowtown

I have had a flattop since the early 80s.
I tried to let it grow out but when it starts touching my ears I start panicking.
How you girls have long pretty hair is beyond me but I am sure glad y'all do it.
DC

HappyFeet

I also like to see pictures, your back if you are shy in showing your face to us.

I am somewhat the same like Coz because I become uneasy when my hair touches the tip of my ear.

rockin

I think it's your choice to wear your hair how you want it. I like shorter hair too. I work out with a zumba class 3 times a week and long hair is just too sweaty!

Miley

I cut my hair short every summer. I tried to grow my hair long, one summer, but the humidity during summer in the South, convinced me otherwise!

paloma

I like my curly hair long so I can style it in different ways. I can tie it, braid it, plait it, etc. I seldom let it loose especially during the summer months. I even have it tied on top of my head when I go to sleep.

dinosaur

troublemaker
I have to admit that I like a woman's hair to be longer than mine. I cut mine short in the summer and let it grow during the winter. It keeps my head warm.

I want a woman to look like a woman. Longer soft hair is feminine. I like it. I don't have to have a relationship. I don't have to bed every woman I see. I don't even have to talk to them. But I do appreciate everything they do to look like a woman. I think of this type of woman as a breath of fresh air. Most women are pretty. They are something to look at and enjoy. A pretty girl on a summer day is a joy to behold. It brings a smile to me just to know she's still there.

isabelle

I always let mine grow and then chop off 3-4 inches and when I do no one seems to notice but me. You must have really had long hair for him to have made such a fuss. Will you be growing it back out?