Skunk B Gon

BCBabe

Skunks aren't usually an issue, but a young one that's lacking 'experience' can cut loose and really ruin your day: they'll empty the entirety of their scent glands in a single 'go (something adults rarely do).

Skunk B Gon is a product meant for dogs that have had an encounter with those animals. My aunt's one Sheltie was NOTORIOUS for confronting kits in the Springtime, and well, there comes a point when tomato juice isn't the answer.

This stuff works, and works well. It smells a lot better than tomato juice does, too (which should never be used on a dog unless you can be 110% certain it's fully and properly rinsed off).

Benny

I've never heard of Skunk B Gon! To be honest, I've never really thought about it, although I should. I suppose it could happen to anyone!

YogiBear

I think I have heard of it but if i was the one that got sprayed I would be so embarrassed to go into a store smelling that way.
Does Walmart sell this stuff?

BCBabe

I don't believe so, YogiBear: my aunt would purchase the stuff from her local vet. That it's not very expensive (you buy enough tomato juice to bath in, it's NOT CHEAP! HAHAH!) and worked on her Sheltie, sold me on the stuff.