Tailgating

smore

Has anyone ever brought their RV to a football game for tailgating?

My boys just went to the Bills game yesterday. Today they said that the next game they go to, they are bring the RV!

Sounds like fun to me!

Foxyloxy

I've never done it personally, but I have friends who bring their motor home to all the LSU home games and they always have a blast. I think if I did that I'd end up having more fun in the parking lot than at the actual game :)

Christie

I've never done it personally, but I have friends who bring their motor home to all the LSU home games and they always have a blast. I think if I did that I'd end up having more fun in the parking lot than at the actual game :)
Like you, we never did a tailgate with an RV, but when my brother had season tickets to the Bears game, they had just as much fun before the game doing the tailgate as they did inside the stadium.

Reese

Sounds like it would be the way to go. I know people start tailgating early. It would definitely help if the weather is not optimal.

2coastcamper

I've seen them at a few college games I went to. I went to East Carolina at West Virginia a few years back, and saw several then. It looked like the people got there the day before the game (I was there waaaaay early, and they were already there set up and with full trash cans). They probably had a few beers the night before, slept there and got an early start on game day. If you find a place that'll let you park overnight, I can't see way you WOULDN'T want to take your RV. Sounds like a blast to me!

lovelife

My friends do this all the time. They pack their RV with others going to the game and they get there early to tailgate before the game. After the game they start all over again!