The wife is grounded

jason

fear no beer
We just found out, well she is finally letting people know, that she is pregnant. So no more outdoor activities for her. Just leaves me and my daughter I guess.

Charlene

Yay! Congratulations! I hope your wife has a pleasant pregnancy. I just love hearing such great news. I'm all smiles here. Is your daughter excited too?

jason

fear no beer
I do not think she understands just yet. I have been trying to teach her to say "my mommy is pregnant" but it has not worked so well.

As for pleasant, well, she has been pretty sick, and super moody. Not sure if that is normal or not.

southerngal

Congratulations Jason! We just found out we are expecting in March! I have an 18 month old and she kisses my belly because her daddy tells her too but I know she doesn't understand. As far as the nausea and mood swings go pretty normal don't worry both of those will calm down as her body adjusts to the hormones.

trader

Congratulations Jason! I hope it all works out for you. But as far as outdoor activities go, there is one thing she can do. MAN THE GRILL!! LOL

campclose

Yeah! Congrats... Hey I went camping in tents with no air mattresses when I was 7 months pregnant. She can go if she wants to! lol..... I hope the sickness goes away quickly!

jason

fear no beer
Congratulations Jason! We just found out we are expecting in March! I have an 18 month old and she kisses my belly because her daddy tells her too but I know she doesn't understand. As far as the nausea and mood swings go pretty normal don't worry both of those will calm down as her body adjusts to the hormones.
Thank you all for the welcome. We are told the due date will be set for March 23. Which is funny, as our daughters birthday is March 15, and the wife and mine are April 9th and 10th. I told her she is having it on the 17th so we can celebrate with corn beef and cabbage.

I hope they mood swings do. She told me her last pregnancy she was on medication for the mood swings.

Congratulations Jason! I hope it all works out for you. But as far as outdoor activities go, there is one thing she can do. MAN THE GRILL!! LOL
Thanks, but she does not go near the grill. Well I take that back, my brother's girlfriend had taught her how to work a chimney starter.

Yeah! Congrats... Hey I went camping in tents with no air mattresses when I was 7 months pregnant. She can go if she wants to! lol..... I hope the sickness goes away quickly!
It would be nice if I could get her to go. Right now she has no interest. But it is also hot has heck out there, so I'm happy if she stays home.

greengrass

Congratulations! I am excited for you!

I keep telling my husband to stay away from me as we are due for another pregnancy soon. lol It's been 5 years since the last time we saw the 2 lines and said "oh no, not again!" :)

Best of luck!

northernbushape

The Jeepist
...We just found out we are expecting in March!...
Hey! Congrats to you too! That's great! LOL, There's babies everywhere.

My wife and I are done now and waiting for our first grand kids in the next 5 years or so. My boys are 23 and 20 so it won't be too much longer.

I plan on stuffing them full of sweets, revving them up good, and then sending them home to Mom and Dad :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

southerngal

TY Jason and Northernbushape. Too funny Jason our current due date is March 22nd! I have my first ultrasound Monday though so we will see if they change it. We are still plannng on doing a little camping once the weather cools off but right now it's too hot to even consider going to the mailbox!

peanut

Congratulations to you both. A friend of mine just announced that she is expecting again and I think she is due around the first of the year. At least you won't be big and pregnant during the heat!

faye

I do not think she understands just yet. I have been trying to teach her to say "my mommy is pregnant" but it has not worked so well.

As for pleasant, well, she has been pretty sick, and super moody. Not sure if that is normal or not.
That's a good news Jason, a new life is a gift and a miracle. Please take care of your wife, she has to be careful now that she's in her first trimester. Those signs that she's sick and has mood swings, they're normally experienced in the first trimester of pregnancy.