Trekking in Nepal

dheeshaan

I had gone trekking once in Nepal and I loved the experience. Nepal is a place where we have Everest and the base camp there is frequented by expert trekkers. I always love to improve knowledge and these trips really help

indian

In the area of Nepal various trekking places like Mount Everest, Kathmandu etc. are best places for trekking. Most of the people from India are going to these places during vacation time with family or with friends. Mount Everest is very difficult place for trekking. When you go there you must take care.

paaro

Nepal comes in the regon of eastern Himalays, and this region in most famous for trekking during the whole period of the year. You will also find some trekking guides for your trekking experience. you can do trekking the area where hills are not as much steep as in the everest, so enjoy trekking.

pavan

Trekking in Nepal will take you through a country that has captured the imagination of mountaineers and explorers for more than 100 years. You will meet people in remote mountain villages whose lifestyle has not changed in generations. Most people trust foreigners. Nepal is one of only a handful of countries that has never been ruled by a foreign power.

shaan

Nepal is a never-ending outdoor adventure play-ground. Being home to eight out of the fourteen highest peaks in the world, each over 8000m. and ancient cultures, Nepal is the place to visit.
If you are looking for adventure and cultural experience of life time. Nepal has some of the best ever popular hiking, trekking, rock climbing, peak climbing, mountaineering, kayaking, rafting, canyoning, wildlife safari, mountain biking, paragliding, cultural sites and much more.

Rich cultural spirit that represents unique blend of Buddhism and Hinduism, Birth place of Buddha, Home of Mount Everest, World class rivers, World heritage sites - this is Nepal and it has something to enjoy for everyone.

sunny

Nepal is a great place for trekking and hiking. But i never got a chance to visit any of the places there.

henry

Nepal has a lot of good trekking and hiking places. But i have never been to nepal. May be i should plan one. Himalayas is a great place and sure everyone should trek there once in life time.

richy

Karnali Excursions offers you the opportunity to experience adventure, exotic cultures and unconventionality in the most mesmerizing and historic places on earth. Our treks, tours, expeditions and educational journeys through the Himalayas and greater Nepal — Mt. Everest, Mt. Kailash, Tibet, Annapurna, Kathmandu, Bhutan, to name a few — are carefully organized and bypass the ‘tourist jams’ in these areas.

slide

Your bag should be equipped with multiple pockets, padded shoulder straps, and big zipper closure. When appropriately fitted, the bag base should rest on your waste-back and the top should be at least one hand-width beneath the base of your neck. Select a pair of shoes, a half-size larger than your normal shoes to allow for some swelling as you walk and to adjust thick hiking socks.