Trivia 11/1/16

Roybrew

Wow, seriously? Oh well I guess I was wrong on that. I usually comb my back hair over my head to keep me warm. Ha

MacGyver

I always believed it myself and was just as surprised. But I still say a hat in the cold makes a big difference, even if it is all in my imagination.

Grandpa

I can only guess but i have also heard the head and feet thing are myths. ISot may be myths but i still put on fresh wool socks and a stocking cap when I go to the bag in cold weather. So my guess is the main Trunk.

Cappy

I plead the fifth and will sit and sip on it while yall hash it out. I am seldom ever cold so cant weigh in

dinosaur

troublemaker
I don't know if it's true but I figure that if you lose 60% of your body heat, you're dead. So I have the good sense to wear thick socks, insulated boots, thermal underwear, layered clothing, gloves and a warm hat.

jason

fear no beer
MacGyver is debunking the cards. The cards do say the head. Next time I'll have to ask something like do penguins have knees.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Well, maybe the percentage is off but you can lose a significant amount of heat and moisture if your head is not covered. At any rate it is an ill-advised move to be in a hostile environment without head cover.