Trust no one

JeepThrills

I have to confess that I have seen some pretty good April Fool's pranks across the Internet today. My favorite was an email from Redbox saying that you could now get lunch meat when you rent a movie.

carmen

I tend to avoid most of my prankster friends this time of year. We have had so many jokes in the past few years I am amazed that no one has been seriously injured yet. We have some hardcore pranksters that love this time of year!

Barney

I'm sorry to disappoint but I don't like this kind of humor. Maybe from time to time it's funny to see a prank done to someone but I never do these things to others. I like humor though.

ChadTower

I'm with Barney. I can take a joke, and likely wouldn't flip out on a prank, but I wouldn't think it's all that amusing either. I get it but I don't find it entertaining. I guess you could say I'd be able to tolerate it. :)

dinosaur

troublemaker
I like the title of this string. Trust no one. That's pretty good advice for the rest of the year but on April Fool's Day you can trust that someone will try to fool you.

cabinfever

I don't mind a good April Fool's prank, as long as it's not mean. Too often, people's idea of a prank is pretty cruel and I don't find that funny. But I did get a kick out of YouTube announcing it was all a big contest and they were closing down now. Saw a few people get taken in by that one.

EmberMike

I had to do a double-take on the one I saw on Facebook linking to an article about how Andrew Lincoln had quit The Walking Dead.

I don't mind the jokes and pranks, but the Internet stuff is getting old. The fake Google products/services were funny at one time. Now they just do it every year without giving it much thought. Something has to be at least somewhat believable to get people. A lot of the web stuff is just silly.

Greatoutdoors

I saw a couple of these yesterday online. One was that Arby's would no longer be selling curly fries, and another was that Supreme Court Justice Scalia was leaving the court effective immediately and leaving the country.

TakeAHike

One of my good friends posted on Facebook that he was going to be a dad and then went silent for the rest of the day. I also saw a lot of "new" product ads including hot dog flavored coffee creamer.