Underwater Caving

CatsEye

Does anyone here do underwater caving? I saw some interesting pictures the other day taken of a man who explores underwater ice caves. The pictures were beautiful, but I would be terrified.

carmen

Never yet but there is a first time for everything and I would love it. Before I could go I would need to train for it. I have never been that deep just yet so its nothing in my near future.

oldmangunner

I think it would be exciting, but I am far to old to take on such adventures. I do respect young people who are able to do it though!

paloma

I have always been afraid of deep waters, so I think that is something that is out of my league. But the underwater world really looks so beautiful and so peaceful in pictures...

LytWind

I'm somewhat claustrophobic so I can't do this kind of activity. I like looking at the pictures though and I guess that is the only way I can appreciate the beauty of underwater caves.

campclose

I would love to see the pictures and I would love to be brave enough to try it. I'm not so I have not been underwater caving. It sounds pretty cool to me... I am going to try snorkeling first and see if I like that.

ejdixon

Not yet. I'm still finishing up my diving lessons. But it's definitely something that I'm excited to try out.