What is your favorite drink ?

tour

I would like to drink some hot brandy, wine during the camps . I really like to drink at night. What is your favorite drink ?

campman

I do not prefer hot drinks. I like to take a coffee at night. Coffee makes me more active. I also like to drink milk.

wild

I love milk. Milk is a stable diet. It keeps body healthy. Fresh milk can improve health.

Reeses

I love to juice my own vegetables and fruits. It's one of the most healthiest things you can do for your body since it's loaded with vitamins and minerals. Not going to mention how delicious it is to drink. If you don't have a juicer I recommend one it was the greatest investment I ever made.

d1976

I would like to drink TEA at least twice in a day.
TEA is good for me. In the morning I want TEA, In office I also drink TEA.
TEA keeps you fresh at any time.

JohnyWalker2000

I like the hot drinks . I drink during the camping a little whiskey or red wine . I don't can to drink milk , fresh milk . I don't like. Milk it is very good , healthy but i don't like it . I drink during the camping only night before asleep. It is good to drink during th camping in nature .

vinny

in camping i like to drink in night but i drink only beer in camping.but it is ok in winter to drink brandy. i like drink every night in camping.

fbird

my favorite drink is a chilled jack daniels around the campfire with a group of friends.

Kev

My favourite drinks are a warm tea and coffee and drink these regularly throughout the day. I'm not one for these energy drinks and I'm tee-total so alcoholic beverages are an instant no. I find coffee in particular helps focus the mind.

Thomas

Toxic Limeade

1.5 oz 1800 Tequila
1.5 oz Sweetened lime juice
4.5 oz Sprite soda

This drink can be mixed in just about any glass. Just put some ice in first (as much as you like), then add the tequila, lime juice, and sprite. Stir it around until it's nice and mixed and enjoy!