Where da heck am I...??

Pathfinder1

Hi...

Been kind of a strange week here...9-inches of snow on the ground...zero and below zero days and nights...even with bright sunshine those days...in the 20s today...'supposed' to get up to the 40s tomorrow (Monday) and rain...!!

Tuesday's prediction is just above zero for day...below zero at night. It's been a while since I've heard the snow 'crunching' underfoot.

Strange, even for around here. :tinysmile_hmm_t2: Kinda feels like I'm living somewhere else...!!:tinysmile_hmm_t:

campclose

I feel like I was reading my very own weather. Then I checked and seen that you are from NY too. I can't believe how crazy the weather has been. It was in the 30's today and Tuesday it is supposed to reach just above zero.

Hikenhunter

Yup, it's about the same here.We had 4 or 5 days in the last week with record lows. Had freezeing rain this afternoon then the temps started to rise. Raining right now, and the temps are supposed to be in the 40's when we head to work tommorrow, but it's supposed to get rapidly cold in the pm tommorrow and single digits on Tuesday. Crazy weather.

bsmit212

GA is going to be wired on today. It is 28 now. Today we are to be getting stong wind from the north and not projected to go up at all. Tomorrow morning it is suppost to be down to 8 in downtown. Where I am in the metro the are projecting 5, around -10 with wind child. Up in the montains they are projecting 2 with a wind child down to around -30. Tomorrow is going to break records here

Cappy

Peg and I are very worried for our citrus crop and budding plum flowers. Cajun country is in for a freeze tonight down into the teens. Das the problem with livin in a semi-tropical environment. This is the semi part. Our Banannas will freeze solid and turn to 20 ft high rotting mush. it's happened like twice in the last 25 yrs. Citrus will freeze solid and be lost as well. Plum trees are in full bloom and will loose all the bloomage. but the trees will survive and the banannas will sprout up from the ground and the dead ones make wonderful compost so it aint all bad news. We gonna get as much fruit in as we can and go to juicing.