Which is best for you to ride ?

ahmedabad

Friends,

I ride by Train always because it is comfortable to me for long time journey without create any problem....

There are various sources available for riding like Bus, Train, Plane, Ship etc.

Which one is best for you and why ?

bagwell

I Love train and Ship journey. Train because it brings back memories of my school days school trips and ship because it is always good to watch the beauty of the sea. Ship is the perfect way to travel if you want to be have a good resting vacation :)

trek

I agree with you.because train the best way of transportation to long distance in India,because of bad road conditions.

But i would prefer ship ride because we will have this pleasant breeze blow and also the beauty of the sea's to watch, excellent food and accommodation..etc.

sakthi

I prefer train as it suits my budget and also i am very confortable in trains.I also prefer plane for large distance travel. I will consider the fact that the travel should not make me tried and its should be cheapest and also consider time of travel.

sahil72

I too prefer train over plains n ships.. as it suits my pocket.. n i think they are very comfortable.. but when i go for long trip or something.. i usually take ships and boats..

vin

i like to ride in ship if it is long journey in travelling. because i love to enjoy ship and around ship every where water and one thing i like is when the ship stop on islands. i really love it.

shaan

i prefer all means of transport because we can suggest a ship to travel from australia to canada. just kidding, it depends on the safety they provide and the means of transport to the place where i have to be.