Who eats at BK?

carmen

I am tempted to try their Chicken Parmesan Sandwich and a co-worker just made the lunch run. I seldom eat fast food anymore but I figured why not. Anyone try it? I am wondering if I will need to run back out and grab something else just in case its bad. :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Pathfinder1

Hi...

I had a couple of two-for-one coupons, so I tried them a couple times.

They make the same mistake many restaurants make...they don't pound the breasts to an even thickness. This makes then cook unevenly. I ate two of them, but wouldn't pay full price for the item.

bsmit212

I eat there. Don't have a common order. Have not tried the new sandwhich yet, dont know if i will.

And yes the King creeps me out to. Those commericals they had where he suprised people, oh man

Theosus

Backpacking Noob
I usually avoid it. But the chicken Parmesan sandwich was damn good. Of course, it was the first thing I ate after a hike, so that may have tempered my impressions of it.

Grandpa

Grandma is off being grandma so I'm heading for town to eat:tinysmile_fatgrin_t But it won't be at BK.:tinysmile_twink_t:

Bojib

Rarely do I eat at BK. I have tried the Chicken Parmesan sandwich though, and I liked it pretty good. Not something I'd make a special trip for.

JeepThrills

I can't get too crazy about their chicken sandwiches --- of any kind. At the one in town, they always seem to overcook them. I usually get a Whopper with no cheese and onion rings.

campclose

I got it and it was awesome!!! It was the first time I had eaten at BK in over 10 years! The commercials had me sold. Hope you got one too.

Judy Ann

BK is a road trip guilty pleasure for a whopper jr with extra ketchup and pickles about 4 times a year plus a quick run to the bathroom. In the good old days it was necessary/ good manners to purchase something if you wanted to use the facilities.

Grandpa

BK is a road trip guilty pleasure for a whopper jr with extra ketchup and pickles about 4 times a year plus a quick run to the bathroom. In the good old days it was necessary/ good manners to purchase something if you wanted to use the facilities.
I guess I'm from the old days then because it really bothers me to use their facilities then not buy anything.

RingTwist

I eat at Burger King but I haven't tried the Chicken Parmesan sandwich. I'm a big Whopper fan, so that is usually what I order.

Yes, the Burger King in the commercials is super creepy. I bet you could make a haunted house theme with him.