Who has little kids?

hippieP

My sister lets her kids watch this Upsy Daisy show and some of the character really creep be out. Are kids really watching this stuff now-a-days?

jason

fear no beer
I have a 3 year old daughter, and 7 month old boy. Not familiar with the Upsy Daisy show. My daughter watches Dora, Sponge Bob, and a few other shows I cannot think of the name. TV is typically a weekend activity for her. We have her in a school during the day, gymnastics once a week and karate once a week. The karate is also taught in her school on Thursdays, same company and part of the fees we pay for after school karate. She gets homework which is not mandatory, although the wife says it is.

need2boutside

I have an almost three year old little girl and a 7 month old son. We don't have "real" tv just netflix. The only things they watch with any regularity are Barney, Dora, and Blues Clues.

southerngal

My little girl is very big into Barney and Dora, but she doesn't pay much attention to anything else. She likes the Up movie and Tangled. We have to watch those several times a week.

oldsarge

Cartoons have changed so much since we were kids. There is even more adult content hidden in them than before. Of course kids have no idea whats going on.

Hikebike

Barney is still around? Awesome - I don't know what it was about him but I liked him. I've never heard of Upsy either. I'm interested now and I'm going to take a look for it.