Wonderful Hiking Weather

SweetSassyLady

The weather was perfect for us today. We just did a short hike and it was beautiful. The temperature was in the 80's, the trail was dry and the walking was easy. I had a blast and I think the kids did too. At least they whooped and hollared enough! :)

Camoguy

Sounds nice. I didn't do anything today. This was one of those rare days when I was in the house and rested all day long. It was wonderful for a change of pace.

Geezer

I enjoyed the out of doors in my own way today. Raking leaves. Days only half done but I don't think I'll be making any trips today. I'll just spending the rest of the day puttering around. Glad you made the most of it though Sweet Sassy Lady!

shane123

The weather was perfect for us today. We just did a short hike and it was beautiful. The temperature was in the 80's, the trail was dry and the walking was easy. I had a blast and I think the kids did too. At least they whooped and hollared enough! :)
Having fun with kids are nice to do. And doing fun with adventure is more enjoyable for both parents and kids.

oldsarge

Got out both Saturday and Sunday for some short hikes. Temps around 55-60º. A little damp from a light sprinkle the night before but over all a great day out.

hummingbird

I love those type of days. They aren't going to last much longer though. We should enjoy them while we can. The weather is about to change, I can feel it in my bones.