Woud you like to ride a camel ?

campman

I love to ride a camel but I never got a chance. Have anyone got a chance? Can you please tell me your experience?

Reeses

Yes I have ridden one when I went to Amman, Jordan 6 years ago. It's shocking how big these animals are. They are also not very pleasant to smell. The camel as it lifts you on his back puts you in a weird , uncomfortable position in the air and you literally have to hold tight in order to fall. The ride is really bumpy it was fun and will definitely do it again

dheeshaan

I would love to go on a camel ride. I have plans to visit Dubai for the shopping festival and
I heard there are lot of camels there. I am waiting for my ride there. I think it is fun

winner

I would like riding camels.But in my country the only place i can see then is about 1300km from my place.I had a camel ride few months back.But actually that camel came to bit me(may be its mood was not at its best) i just jump away.But got on to another camel.It was a nice ride.

trek

No i am not fond of it.But i will give it a try.So that i can experience it.I have heard that camels bite a lot.Is it real or what.

Who has the worst experience in riding a camels.

I see that winner had one.Is any other people faced the same suituation.

Thank you

sahil72

Yup.. When I Went to Dubai.. to the ultimate safari.. I ride some camels there.. n after 5-10 mins.. i was like tired and all that.. i think camel riding needs a lot of practice..

shaan

yes i like to ride a camel. but only once i got a chance to ride them when i went to rajasthan with my family where we can find a lot of camels because that is the only place in india where u can find camels and i enjoyed a lot riding them.

sunny

Yeah i love to but to be frank i have never seen a camel in my life for real. But i would like to!!!

steven

no i dont like riding them because they smell very bad and it wont be a good experience riding them even though many people like to ride on it, i dont like because of this reason.

anand

yes i love to have a ride on a camel whenever i see them anywhere. because its very hard to find a camel in the southern part of india.