Health Watch - Low Sodium

Frederico

I had a health check yesterday and have been told to cut down on salt. Then I noticed that most dehydrated meals and "just-add-water" soups have a whole load of salt. Are there any makes out there that are sodium-free?

dinosaur

troublemaker
If you work hard you will need a lot of salt. Maybe you've been on your duff too much. Or maybe you just like salt on your food. Too much of anything is a bad idea. But, bear in mind that the average lifespan of doctors is fifty-five years. If they're so smart, why do they die so young? I'll be 62 in May and have outlived a number of my doctors. I didn't always pay attention to what they said and I'm still here.

If I have a wound, I want a physician. If I'm looking for a way to live, a physician is the last person I'd ask. The fact is that prescribed medicines kill more people than disease. If you don't believe me, look it up.

oldsarge

If you work hard you will need a lot of salt. Maybe you've been on your duff too much. Or maybe you just like salt on your food. Too much of anything is a bad idea. But, bear in mind that the average lifespan of doctors is fifty-five years. If they're so smart, why do they die so young? I'll be 62 in May and have outlived a number of my doctors. I didn't always pay attention to what they said and I'm still here.

If I have a wound, I want a physician. If I'm looking for a way to live, a physician is the last person I'd ask. The fact is that prescribed medicines kill more people than disease. If you don't believe me, look it up.
Well said!