Facebook Life

nomad

I have friends who tell everything about their life in Facebook, even their disagreements with other people. Sometimes I find it amusing but there are times that I get irritated already.

I don't update my Facebook that often because I'm always on the go and have no time to update it. What about you, how is your Facebook life?

Gracy

Gotta be very careful what you put out there... an open book is an open story. ;)

Greenjack

I don't update details about my life on Facebook. I am more a commentator than an status-updater. Recently I didn't even access it very often anymore.

staime

Anything can be logged, saved and turned against you in the future. When you put info on the net, assume that everyone and their mother (and your mother) knows about it before days end, thats just how it goes. There are sometimes I share with some, and not with others - same applies with Facebook, my life is not an open book.

Stoker

I use it very little. Mainly to keep in touch with family and old friends. I never put anything overly personal on it, just the generic facts of my life.

foxylady

I do not put personal information in my status updates. However, my Facebook is private so only my friends can see it. The only people on my Facebook are people I know in real life anyway and most of them know what's going on in my daily life anyway.

jeddah

I'm a status updater but rarely. I'm more of a commentator, sometimes I join the debate if I disagree with the person's status shout out. There are times that I would click the "Like" button to agree with their message.

HikingGuy

my settings are set to very private, I also try not to put anything too personal on it. I get a kick out of the crazy stuff that people post on their.

staime

Once its there its there, which is what I really do not get from people. Just the other day an aunt of mine was telling me how she is updating her status driving down the road.

WHAT?!

Really now, when it gets that bad that you are updating every single thing you are doing on a daily basis, you need to get checked into a ward or something.

jason

fear no beer
I use facebook as my joke place typically. My status updates are typically little jokes or interesting thoughts.

DThewanderer

I just use it to keep in touch with family. My grandmother is on my Facebook so I go by that. Before I post or say anything I ask myself if it is something I want my grandmother to see!

TribalP

I have four accounts (!) on Facebook but I don't use them very often anymore. Anyway, I named them Personal account, Business account, Spiritual Account and Additional account LOL.

oldsarge

Had an account a few years back but dumped it because it was just to much BS. Then I found a person who I served with in the Army on line and they steered me to a military site on facebook. Now I'm back on and use it to contact old military friends and close family.

Refrigerator

Had an account a few years back but dumped it because it was just to much BS. Then I found a person who I served with in the Army on line and they steered me to a military site on facebook. Now I'm back on and use it to contact old military friends and close family.
Hey Old sarge...you ever want to come to my neck of the woods...you are more than welcome brother to stay at my old Log home here at Mt Rogers Virginia.....
Second to nobody......

oldsarge

Hey Old sarge...you ever want to come to my neck of the woods...you are more than welcome brother to stay at my old Log home here at Mt Rogers Virginia.....
Second to nobody......
Thanks! Would love to, just need to get a few things in order around here first before I go on any vacations. I'm long over due for one.