Wild Squirrel

AlphaMale

I think the squirrels in our woods have gone crazy. I was walking down one of our trails yesterday, and I started getting pelted with nuts, acorns and I think anything else the little runts had in their nest. I got cussed out in squirrel language too. I did leave, I figured I wasn't the only one who was having a very bad day. :)

Grandpa

I've been bombarded as few times myself by the pesky critters. I'm not sure if it is because they have young in the area or if we are too close to their winter stash. I even think they sometimes play pinecone golf, trying to get a cone into my cup of water heating for dinner.

EddieK47

Old Yankee
Yep those pesky little critters sure can get obnoxious like that.I have had them bomb me with acorns when I picked their tree.Pritty accurate to!They usually stop when they get bored or maybe see I'm no threat.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Eddie's right. Squirrels are very territorial. If they don't want you around, they'll bark incessantly and throw things at you.

Tailtwitch

Heh, squirrels contain an amazing amount of crazy for their size. Nothing is quite as territorial as the red ones, though. I've seen a red squirrel run off a cat.

Needadventure

We get cussed out every time we step out in our backyard with the dog. Crazy squirrels! We have a sun room, and it sounds like they use the metal roof as a trampoline sometimes!

Geezer

I hate squirrels. I paid over $3,000 to get rid of them from our attic. They are persistent and they chew everything. I'd rather have rats than squirrels.

Ready

Do you eat these for real? I'd like to try but I'm not even sure how to go about preparing them. My guess is that stew is the easiest way to prepare just about anything, but can you make like squirrel kebabs?