Up sick with my 4 year old son.

Rosie

My son is feels terrible and can't sleep so I told him we can go out into the living room and he can pick anything he wants to watch from Netflix.

My four year old son is now happily sitting on the couch drinking ginger ale and watching Glee. GLEE? When did this happen?

FreeWilly

When I was growing up, we watched cartoons. :tinysmile_tongue_t: Times have certainly changed in what kids watch now I guess. Television was also more innocent back then too. Whatever makes the kid happy, you have to go with. I hope you feel better soon.

southerngal

I hope your son is feeling better Rosie. My daughter is three (today!) and we are still watching Dora and Barney. I think I would rather watch Glee! :)

calanta

Well the only radio we had to watch was in BLACK and WHITE, so there! :p
Was it on a 13" TV too like mine? Seriously the price of those are nuts lately! As to the kid, you are just going to need to fight the battle with some patience and serious calm nerves. We had that about two weeks back and I feel like I am still trying to catch up on my own lost sleep!

Grandpa

My condolences. Hope he is better soon. But if he gets to watch the movies he wants and gets extra ice cream the recovery may take a while.

hydethebeef

Hope he gets to feeling better soon. I have a 10 year old who is recovering from pneumonia. He is fine, but his lungs hurt. I think that kid watched everything on Netflix. The nice thing is that he watched a ton of documentaries, so at least some of it was educational.

FreeWilly

Hi...

When I grew up, we watched the radio...!! So there.
Okay, you and the other guy win. You had it worse. :tinysmile_tongue_t:

Hydethebeef, there are a lot of good documentaries on Netflix. I watched an interesting one about "dumpster diving". It was all about how this country wastes half the food that is actually produced. At first I was grossed out by it, but they did make some good points.

jason

fear no beer
A little late, but I sure hope the little one is feeling better. Always stinks when a child is sick.

Freewilly: I haven't seen that one, but there was an interesting one about a family in WV area. A bunch of adult language in it though, and I doubt very interesting for children, but I found it interesting.