Netflix and Dr. Who

hydethebeef

I am feeling very behind in Dr. Who. I love the series, but the only way I have to watch it is on Netflix. It has been ages since they uploaded a new season. Anyone have any clue when they will do so?

dinosaur

troublemaker
I think the Daleks have it on their home planet. You can also get it in any British phone booth.

Zelda

Hehe. I love Doctor Who. Matt smith is very cute! He has made me rethink bow ties. Sorry you are having to wait. I will try to make sure not to spill the beans about what you have missed. Trust me, when it does come to Netflix, it will have been well worth the wait.

oldsarge

I haven't watched it since the 70's, just can't seem to get back into it.

DThewanderer

The old ones, are of course, the best. However, I made myself watch the first series in order. You have to do it that way or you get lost too easily. I think the writers of these episodes are doing pretty darn well.

hippieP

I am guessing you missed the holiday special they did? You should be able to find a ton of the episodes online, I know bunches of sites still advertise that you can watch them, just set aside some time to get caught up, you will love it.