Camping near crop circles

DThewanderer

A few years ago someone, or something, made a crop circle in a cornfield next to the campground. No one saw any strange lights or anything like that. Now many people will not go to that camp ground. It is a real shame for them, but better for those of us who like areas with fewer people. Anything strange like this ever happen near your camp grounds?

oldsarge

I'd love to be in that camp ground, just to check out the crop circle!

Lamebeaver

So if you go out and stomp some weird circles in the ground, you'll have the whold place to yourself?

Hmmmmmmm......

Grandpa

My life is unexciting but I know of a couple of very remote USFS campgrounds that have fallen into disuse because of all the Sasquatch running through at nights.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Ilovelife

I'm not afraid of UFO's or Aliens. LB, if you plan to make some crop circles do it right! Use a 2x4 with some rope so you can make it look like a crop circle. You also might want to dress up as big foot and run around grunting. That should do the trick.

oldmangunner

I know he won't admit it, but I am pretty sure that Grandpa had something to do with all the Sasquatch getting loose! Ah well, they aren't doing that much damage... maybe they will even scare away all of the wild boar.

ejdixon

A few years ago someone, or something, made a crop circle in a cornfield next to the campground. No one saw any strange lights or anything like that. Now many people will not go to that camp ground.
Oooohhh! Suddenly, bringing a piece of plywood and some rope while camping now sounds like a really interesting idea.:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Gus

Tent Camper
crop circle in a corn field? Must be some of those "Southern Bos" up North we only do them in wheat fields. A corn field crop circle sounds like to much work to me. Unless of course it was a motorized jon :)

Gus

Bella Rae

Since no one reported any strange lights, I bet the circles were just made by some bored kids. If someone had of reported lights and weird stuff, I would stay away.

oldsarge

Since no one reported any strange lights, I bet the circles were just made by some bored kids. If someone had of reported lights and weird stuff, I would stay away.
You really don't think they are made by aliens do you?

ejdixon

Probably the Men in Black have already placed a hush hush on them and wiped their memories away which is why it seems as though no one has reported any strange lights.

TroyS

That's actually going to be really interesting to visit, actually. Just to see it.