1-800-flowers sux

CozInCowtown

Well, two orders, zero deliveries.
Screwed my Mom and my wife.....:tinysmile_angry2_t:
Word of mouth is a wonderful thing, 1-800-FLOWERS SUX!!
And the non-english speaking person on the phone wants to give me a $25 coupon for next time!! :frusty:
Coz

Judy Ann

100% in agreement Coz. I quit sending flowers 2 years ago after my mother told me about several companies that I selected for arrangements and plants over the last decade when she thought I should have spent money elsewhere. I only deal with a florist near their home that always delivers something that she would like and will at least last 7 days. It may cost me a little more, but at least she will be getting something beautiful that she will enjoy. Scrimping money on flowers is not worth a dead plant or nearly dead arrangement delivered to those we love. JMHO

back2nature

I've only used 1-800-FLOWERS a couple of times and I wouldn't use it again, either. Both times, the flower arrangements were way smaller than they looked and once the 'ceramic' pot turned out to be chintzy plastic.

Cappy

I learned loooong ago the trick to sending flowers, since I am gone for long periods of time I tend to miss most hollidays. I have the phone number of several flower shops located neer the ladies in my life and call them direct. That is much more dependable and cheaper to boot. ya cut out the middle man that way:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Lamebeaver

Go to Google and type in the name of the town and the word "florist" Call them directly and use your credit card. Most of these national companies just skip off a precentage and have a standardized set or arrangements you can choose from.

Cappy

Exactly right Lame beaver. I order straight from the flourist all the time and am always thrilled with the products. It's lots cheaper too. ya get preettier bigger arangements for ya money

Greatoutdoors

I am sorry your order didn't work out, that stinks! I have never tried to use any kind of service like that, but we have some really great local florists that do beautiful arrangements.

ejdixon

That really does suck. Sorry that you had to go through that. I pretty much go with Cappy on this. It still is best to know a really nice florist near your area and order with them personally and have them deliver it. It's much more of a hassle than doing it online or over the phone. But at least, I know that they will get exactly what I chose and I am sure that they will deliver it for me.

Tina Flowers

We are here to help.

Hello,

I’m Tina from 1-800-Flowers.com. We have just joined the group and would like to assist with any order issues that have not been resolved to your satisfaction. Please contact us at wecare@1800flowers.com. We would be happy to review your concerns and contact you to assist.

When emailing us, please enter OutdoorBasecamp.com and your order number in the subject line.
Then, in the body of your email, please include: Your name, the recipient’s name, the delivery date of your gift and a brief description of the issue.

We are here to help!

Best Regards,

Tina Flowers
1-800-Flowers.com

CozInCowtown

Thats okay Tina, I have allready delt with it and will let you guys know how much I appreciate the good service by buying elsewhere next time.
Donald

Tina Flowers

Donald, I am very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. If you need further assistance please feel free to contact me at wecare@1800flowers.com with your order details. Have a great day! Thank you - Tina

Last edited: