Are you a loner or like lots of other to come with you?

twilight

I have places I like to go alone but I also have other locations which are perfect for groups. I have one hiking trail, that I won't share with anyone else!

briansnat

Platnium Member
I like it all. I enjoy camping with my wife, enjoy camping with a group and enjoy camping alone. All are very different experiences.

The wife and I have a quiet relaxing evening enjoying dinner then chatting and reading in front of the fire.

When with friends, the beer and whiskey flow freely and we laugh, tell stories and argue about politics and religion.

If I'm with a group of strangers (I've made a number of trips with groups from Meetup.com) it's more of a networking/getting to know you kind of thing.

And when alone it's usually about contemplation and enjoying the sounds of the forest.

perchbutt

perchbutt
Go myself alone as there's not alot of folks here w/ my same schedule (work week-ends, Mondays and Tuesdays are my days off), but do enjoy also camping w/ a few friends.

ejdixon

Since I come from a family that enjoys spending time outdoors, we usually go in a large group once a year for our reunion. Other than that, I'd prefer to go camping by myself or with a small group of friends.

Pathfinder1

I usually don't trek very far,
when all around me black bears are.

Hi...

I usually travel alone...although if one or two good friends wanted to camp with me... I probably wouldn't mind. Camped several times with others when I was a teenager.