Camping in the same place?

limbs

My family likes to go camping at the same place every time they go. I like to go to all different places so I can explore. Do you like camping in the same place or would that bore you?

Judy Ann

Camping never bores me, however I love to travel and discover a new favorite spot each and every time I get out. They just keep getting better!

Refrigerator

I do have several Backpacking hot spots I go to every year just because they are my favorite. Seems I never get bored with those Hot spots, kinda like home away from home.

ChadTower

It's all car camping these days. My kids love the same site at the same campground so we hit it about 50% of the time.

dinosaur

troublemaker
There's nothing wrong with it. The longer you spend in any place, the more you learn about it.

Forester

It depends on the place. There are a couple of camping sites that my family love but sometimes we explore other places. You know when kids enjoy a lot in a place they would love to frequent it.

Gondor

Some places just become your favorite over time and you want to visit them again. But I do like to explore a lot, so it's a little but of both worlds for me.

BUUZBEE

Tent Camper :)
For Memorial Weekend, we go to the same lake... and in the Summer we do the Sequoia's and go to the same camp ground, but never the same camp site.... And we love it... but this year we wanted a change... I've never been to Yosemite, so thats where we are heading this time!