fish jerky

wvbreamfisherman

I've had loads of smoked fish, so I imagine fish jerky would be fine. I got some fish sausage from a place in Mackinaw City Michigan a few years back. It was yummy- haven't had a chance to get back there to get more. They had some of the best smoked salmon and smoked whitefish I ever had!

Susie

I think that I sort of have made fish jerky though not intentionally. When we lived on the coast we got into smoking salmon, and we really over did it with a batch one time! It didn't go to waste!

jason

fear no beer
I've had smoked mullet, but never fish jerky. It does sound tempting though.

campclose

I have not even heard of it before so no I have not made it. I don't think it even sounds good though! I like fish but it has to be good and hot.

Fox38

Yuk! No way... I don't even like beef jerky. I don't like anything that is hard to chew and has no juice to it. I don't know why - the thought of fish jerky makes me throw up in my mouth!

huntergal

I have never tried fish jerky and I'm not sure if I would like it or not. I love meat jerky, so I would be willing to try it. I have never made my own jerky...yet. I have the kit and would love to try it.

ejdixon

Closest I had was some squid jerky an officemate of mine made me try. It had this rather fishy odor that kinda sticks to you. Curious though if fish jerky would taste (and smell) the same.