Hello From Colorado

timo5150

hello all,
I live at 7000 ft. along the front range of the Colorado Rockies. I am an avid outdoorsman, adventurer,scuba diver, and world traveler. I currently design and test survival kits and gear for a company that we will leave nameless for now but it gives me plenty of excuses to practice my survival skills in the back country. I love being in the woods and am lucky my family likes to join me except when I am testing equipment. I am a fair weather outdoorsman so I spend my winters writing and learning. If there is anything you want to know ask if there is anything you can teach me post it, I will read it.
Timo

oldsarge

Awesome! More experienced folks on this forum the better. Great to have you here. Sounds like you have my dream job! Welcome aboard, looking forward to hearing your comments and suggestions.

rayne

I lived in Englewood for 7 years, many years ago and absolutely loved the Rockies. The view from my patio was of the entire front range and they never looked the same way twice. In the summer, we would take Sunday drives up into the mtns. with fly rods in hand, stop on the side of the road and trout fish for awhile. I have fond memories of Colorado. Enjoy!!! Welcome!

jason

fear no beer
Greetings and salutations. You had me at testing equipment. Sounds like a fun job. Great to have you aboard and I cannot wait to see some of your thoughts on various topics here.

IndianaHiker

I live at 700 ft. along the front range of the Ohio River Valley. Spend a good deal of time outdoors backpacking and hiking. While I don't design gear I do spend a good deal of time testing it. Unfortunately I have to pay for what I test since I don't do it professional I am just a gear junkie. I do miss Colorado I lived in Englewood as well for 5 years. Spent many spring and summer days riding dirt bikes in the mountains at the Rampart Range Recreation area.

Welcome to the form hope you enjoy it here.