How was everyone's Memorial Day?

wvbreamfisherman

Did everyone have a good Memorial Day?

I surely did. Finished the 51.5 mile section of the AT Saturday evening (June 2). Wonderful scenery, some brutally hard ascents, great camping, and met some wonderful folks.

Learned a lot of stuff to apply to my next backpacking trip. Next up- the Tour de Coal canoe/kayak float on the Coal River in WV on June 16!

My hiking partner has all the pictures from the trip, but once she emails them to me, I'll put up a trip report and album.

Maybe this would be a good place for folks to tell a little about their weekend.

Happy trails!

Judy Ann

I was hoping that you would tell us about your trip. Glad you had a good time and already have plans for another outing. We'll be looking forward to seeing some pics!

Grandpa

Family kept me working over the weekend but I managed to sneak away this past weekend for a little jaunt. Pics in album called Stillwater Fork.

carmen

We ended up having a small get together but nothing too big or crazy that we had to spend a few hours cleaning up. Kids had a blast and the weather was nice so a good soak in the pool worked out for everyone.

rayne

Sure did. Came back from the beach on Sunday and brought spanish mackerel and shrimp. Cooked it on the grill as soon as I unpacked with family and friends present. Rested on Monday. It was a good weekend.