Missing Good Weather

Qweetzy

The weather in my part of the country has been crazy this year. We have had snow since winter started with no signs of it quitting for the year anytime soon. I miss good weather so much it almost hurts. I can't wait until the weather gets to the point where we can go camping.

jloomis

I will happily trade weather. In the PNW we have had warm temperatures and rain. The snow level has been near the top of Mount Hood (highest mountain in the state). I love to snow camp and snowshoe, so it has been tough finding places to go. Last weekend I had to settle for camping on dirt. I am hoping this weekend the snow level drops low enough so I can snowshoe with my wife.

Sophia

I agree. We rarely get snow, and are never prepared for it, but this year's ice storm kept everything shut down for 3 days. Even the interstate! Now, that's bad!

BTBoop

The weather has fluctuated something awful here in Mississippi. One day we have a warm day and the next it is below freezing. We have all been sick from it.

tentmom

I think a lot of us are thinking this way, bring on the Spring! I go from wanting more snow to wanting the sun to shine and spring. It just depends on my mood. I love to play in the snow, but I love to camp!

bhamilton14410

I am located in Western New York State and it has been just bitter cold. I can't wait until the weather warms up enough to do some base camping--- hopefully April will be warm enough to set up.

Refrigerator

I am located in Western New York State and it has been just bitter cold. I can't wait until the weather warms up enough to do some base camping--- hopefully April will be warm enough to set up.
So are you in the Finger Lakes region or Catskills or ? I lived up state for a couple years. That area is very beautiful.

oldsarge

I can't wait for the weather to break so I can get back out. I'm just not a winter kind of guy.

BigBackyard

Very cold here too. We're starting to see the glimmers of warmer weather not though, and it's becoming quite pleasant. Won't be long now till we're complaining that it's too hot.

Bradsalex

I love the cold weather and almost any activity you can do in cold weather, except the polar bear plunge. I ice fish, snowmobile, snowboard, and just about anything else that has to do with winter. Since joining the military I haven't really been in a place with a winter that gets any considerable snow. And now I'm in Cuba so I would gladly trade my 100 degrees with your cold, snowy days. Enjoy it while it's still there.