New In KY

Soldat

I've been posting here for a bit and never got far enough down the list to see this intro part. Sorry about that. I live in SW KY and spent about 24yr between the USMC, Army, & Army Reserves. I've also been a survivalist since the mid 80's when we were just called "Nuts." I'm disabled a little so I don't do all the hiking & camping I used too. Still have my knowledge I don't mind sharing. Been training dogs almost 3 decades. All into all kinds of gear and keep current. I live alone with my 2 German Shepherds. Is that enough info to get to know people here? Thought I'd give ya a good web site I know that's packed with intel for all us survivalists. Check this out. Be careful, there's too much to see at one sitting. :tinysmile_grin_t: Code Name Insight
Do Right and Fear No One,
Don

Judy Ann

WOW. That's a comprehensive site!!! Welcome to the forum Soldat. What type of dog training do you do?

Soldat

I train basically for obedience, protection, & tracking. Just recently got involved with a Search & Rescue group. Someone sent me that website a long time ago and i usually forget I've got it bookmarked. Sometimes too much information is as bad as too little info, ya know. I just hope someone can get some use from it.

Scotty

Welcome! Come on in and sit a spell around the virtual campfire. We welcome any type of outdoor knowledge we can get. I'm thinking of making an underground home and settling in any day now. :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

oldsarge

Pleased to me you Soldat. Looking forward to hearing your input on things. Welcome aboard!

roxywatson001

Hello Guys,

I am new in outdoorbasecamp Recently some days ago i have joined this forum. I think this is the good forum to discussion all about entertainment related issues.