Philippines outdoors

lefties

Im living in Philippines at present so heres some of my latest adventures thru the rainforest and jungles. Its a strange but backwards country,,been here many times. They are the king of machete makers bar none. They are used in everyday life here from splitting coconuts to clearing trails thru the jungles of s.e.asia. Its a super hot humid climate...went to the makers of custom knives here and balisongs. Very kool around the volcanos

Pathfinder1

They are the king of machete makers bar none. They are used in everyday life here from splitting coconuts to clearing trails thru the jungles of s.e.asia. Its a super hot humid climate...went to the makers of custom knives here and balisongs. Very kool around the volcanos

Hi, lefties...

You seem very knowledgible about knives. Do you have your own knife shop?

lefties

no I dont have a knife shop,but i have had alot of exposure in usa and asia. In usa I was a dealer in Buck knives,,also used them in my work as a govt field biologist, trapper and hunter for fish and game.

oldsarge

I've had several friends who have been to the Philippines. I always hear great comments about it. Always wanted to go but never got the chance. A couple of guys had purchased knives that were made from leaf springs. They were really neat. I guess this is a common practice in SE Asia.

ppine

Forester
I used to have a friend that lived above Lake Tahoe at about 7,800 feet. The winters were tough at that elevation so he used to go to the Phillipines for about 3 months to stay with a friend of his that had a restaurant with a whorehouse upstairs. Chris would fall in love every winter, but come back to Lake Tahoe every spring because she was his only true love.

lefties

I've had several friends who have been to the Philippines. I always hear great comments about it. Always wanted to go but never got the chance. A couple of guys had purchased knives that were made from leaf springs. They were really neat. I guess this is a common practice in SE Asia.
yup,,or railroad rails to start