What are your other hobbies?

Luvoutdoors

What are your other hobbies besides camping, hiking, and things of that nature? Besides being outdoors I also like to read and watch movies. I also like to spend a good bit of time at the firing range!

Gracy

Photography....... and use to scrapbook... would love to get back into fitting that into my routine.

Greenjack

Reading and watching movies are also my other hobbies. Those are good complements for our outdoor activities which takes so much physical energy. I also love being online.

TribalP

I also like to surf on the net. This virtual world is just so exciting as the real world in nature. Moreover, I could find almost any information I need to do the outdoor hobbies on the net.

Greenjack

Yes, using the internet is the fastest way to find any information we need especially about outdoors. Apart from that, I like to explore both the virtual and the real world.

Morgan

I love hiking a lot. This is one of my favorite hobbies. I would go to other countries just to hike mountains. The problem is that I don't have enough money to go to all the countries I wanted to visit.

HikingGuy

I enjoy woodworking, that is the other hobby I enjoy besides being outdoors. I don't have enough time to devote to woodworking so I am not as good as I'd like to be.

jeddah

Scrapbooking and collecting food recipes. I enjoy doing both when I have nothing to do. If I have time I would make some good cookies and sell them in our neighborhood.

OutdoorsGirl

I enjoy soap making. I have just discovered it and I love it! I play with different herbal combinations, different scents and oils. I like to try more natural ones rather than chemicals.

northernbushape

The Jeepist
Playing music
Photography / videography (a word?)
Bushcraft - I wouldn't really call this one a hobby as it is more a set of skills I use when out in the boonies, but I do spend a lot of time practicing and learning new techniques and skills.

Oh, and archery - again, not so much a hobby as a skill I spend a lot of time fine-tuning.

Bruen

Swimming is one of my all-time favorite activities. I too, spend quite a bit of time online. I also play the guitar and love to read nonfiction.

scarynickname

I have a 1953 Ford Crestline Victoria that I like to take to cruse in's and car shows. I'm slowly customising it so that it looks like it's out of the 50's or 60's.

faye

Candle making and collecting old photos. I also surf online to get updates from my email. Reading a good book is an afternoon activity on my list.

oldsarge

Geocaching, weight lifting/working out, martial arts/combative's/mma, listening to music, playing blues harmonica/cross harp,and dabbling in knife designing and making.

dinosaur

troublemaker
I like to fine tune ammunition. I like specific circumstances and conditions. Since there are so many variables in any shooting situation and target, one must optimize the ammunition to suit.