Least Favorite Part Of Camping?

sarahlorrain

I don't like having to deal with watching out for things like snakes, bees or fireants. I love wildlife, just not the kind that are hard to see and can really hurt me!

sarahlorrain

That's true! I hadn't thought of packing up. That's always kind of depressing, except I'm ready for a hot shower by the time we're ready to go home!

rubybeetle

Oh how I hate packing up. And on the last day of the trip my in-laws just want to wake up, pack and leave. We usually want to go hiking again and leave later.

basecamp

0fcourse, its the packing time. :(
I feel sad thinking about returning back to the work after all such enjoyments. :p

After camping, i also feel much tired :(

silverskee

I remember when I first went camping with my family. We had quite a time and then we had to go back. My mother was quite happy lol cause she wasn't a very outgoing person although me and my dad we're a little sad but I still remember my first time.

amine

The worst part of a camping is the last few hours. Packing, rushing, and tiredness. I just dont like to go work the next day after a camping. :(

doormaverick

The cold of the night is unbearable. It's amazing how hot it can get in the day and how cold it gets in the night. Having to use the restroom and not having the necessary things like water to wash your hands. The mosquitoes and flies buzzing around your nose and ears while your trying to get some sleep really pisses me off.

newname19

The worst of the camping is the insects. I hate the insects like crazy. It is very annoying and I get alot of bites.
Also the restrooms are abnormal I have to wake up in the night and I have to go crazy far just to pee.

oldsarge

Probably breaking it all down and heading home. Then the clean up getting ready for going back to work.

Benny

Loading up and packing up. I wish I could just keep it all loaded and ready to go, but I need my vehicle for work.

SNAFU

For me it is a toss up between packing the stuff to take camping, cooking, or RV campers with their dumb generators that make so much noise. Oh...or a drunken camper neighbor...that can be really bad.

I don't like car camping much. I like the simplicity of backpacking.

Pepsigal

I absolutely hate packing up. It means the fun has come to an end and it always comes out of the truck easier than it goes back in.