Least Favorite Part Of Camping?

LittleLady

I guess I have a couple. I deal with them, but if I could make them better I would. Packing for everyone in the house, while trying not to bring millions of things, snakes and the bathroom situation.

Gus

Tent Camper
The cold of the night is unbearable. It's amazing how hot it can get in the day and how cold it gets in the night. Having to use the restroom and not having the necessary things like water to wash your hands. The mosquitoes and flies buzzing around your nose and ears while your trying to get some sleep really pisses me off.
I hear Holiday Inn has a new "Lobby Camper" club. Two nights in a chair and you get a 3rd night upgrade to the couch.

Bob

The worst part for me is having to come home. I just can't get enough. I really seriously need to consider going for six months of the year and wintering over inside somewhere.

freedommachine

98% prencent of the places me and my wife camp dont have bathrooms,but I could see where that would be gross. I would say bugs,bugs like me,I dont like them.

ChadTower

Inevitably before every trip someone in either side of my family tries to make me cancel it. There is some last minute get together 100 miles away, or some old relative wants to see the kids and won't accept next week as an answer, etc. By the end of the season I'm tired more from fighting for the weekends than I am from the work of family camping. It never seems to matter to anyone that I plan these things out months ahead of time to ensure we can do it.

Grandpa

Inevitably before every trip someone in either side of my family tries to make me cancel it. There is some last minute get together 100 miles away, or some old relative wants to see the kids and won't accept next week as an answer, etc. By the end of the season I'm tired more from fighting for the weekends than I am from the work of family camping. It never seems to matter to anyone that I plan these things out months ahead of time to ensure we can do it.
And it only gets worse with age. (Grandkids etc.)

Kepper

Wanderer
Campgrounds, I like to get away from people. There are a few that are spread out enough that are ok, but a mojority are too tight for my taste.

I also agree with the majority, I hate bugs and going home.