Finally

jason

fear no beer
I am sitting at about 99% complete for wedding plans. I just have to fix something at the hotel and with the trolley place. Thursday we meet with the photographer. So hopefully things will go back to normal for about 3 weeks before getting crazy again.

I still have to find about 2 hours of music for the engagement party her parents are putting on. Trying to mix it up with more then just country.

On a side note we already received our first gift through the Amazon registry. It is kind of nice as it marks it off the list for use, and adds who sent it to a thank you list, so we know who bought what and can write out thank you's.

I will be happy when it is all over though.

bugsy

Well congrats to you Jason. Don`t worry everthing always comes together. And by the way I didn`t know you could register on Amazon. How cool is that.

katharina

I am sitting at about 99% complete for wedding plans. I just have to fix something at the hotel and with the trolley place. Thursday we meet with the photographer. So hopefully things will go back to normal for about 3 weeks before getting crazy again.
How very wonderful... and big congratulations to you! I hope it won't be long before you have that last 1% sewn up as well.

Tomboy

Congrats on the big event and on being almost done with the planning. talk about a big job. Just remember the most important thing is to enjoy the event. Let go of all the little things and focus on the joy of the day, that's what you'll remember in the years to come.

Jane

Care to share the big honeymoon plans? Are you going on a nature theme vacation? Does she love nature, too? Sorry, hope I'm not being too nosey.

atula

hey..congratulations...it seems you have planned pretty well till now...and hope the same keeps happening till the d-day...our best wishes...

katharina

Just remember the most important thing is to enjoy the event. Let go of all the little things and focus on the joy of the day, that's what you'll remember in the years to come.
This is very importatant to remember, I agree! Sometimes I've let stress totally overtake a big event and I ended up regretting it so deeply. Sounds like things are enough under control that you won't be having to deal with that.

Does your adorable little "hiking buddy" have part in the wedding?

kernow

Congratulations, I am sure it will all go well for you. I know what you mean about being glad when it is all over, I felt just the same. Enjoy your big day.

calanta

Welcome to the world of marriage, the good the bad and the ugly. Remember to put the potty seat down or you may end up sleeping on the couch. :D Grats, marriage is awesome, hope the wedding goes all according to plan.

jason

fear no beer
Well congrats to you Jason. Don`t worry everthing always comes together. And by the way I didn`t know you could register on Amazon. How cool is that.
I think it is very cool. They have so much on there, it pretty much makes it a one stop thing.

And thank you everyone for the well wishes.

jason

fear no beer
Care to share the big honeymoon plans? Are you going on a nature theme vacation? Does she love nature, too? Sorry, hope I'm not being too nosey.
No honeymoon plans. We had already taken our vacation time earlier, and she does not want to leave her child for another one. We were originally planning on a December wedding, but then she changed her mind again. At UPS I have to put in my vacation time before the new year, so it makes it a little difficult sometimes.

We have been debating going to Ireland for two weeks next year though. That would be fun.

katharina

Welcome to the world of marriage, the good the bad and the ugly. Remember to put the potty seat down or you may end up sleeping on the couch. :D Grats, marriage is awesome, hope the wedding goes all according to plan.
Hehe Well I must say that's the best bit of advice I've heard given for a long
time. :tinysmile_fatgrin_t And yes, I agree it's quite important!

jason

fear no beer
Thank you all for the well wishes and advice. We just went over the weekend. Got to see the chapel, eat at the restaurant and stay at the hotel. The main reason we went though was to meet with the baker and pick out our cake.

She did not want a unity candle, so the lady at the Chapel mentioned a sand unity ceremony. We both loved the idea and will be doing that. Just need to pick out all the stuff for that.

Here are some cell phone pictures of the chapel.

Attachments