Two Eskimos

oldsarge

Two drunks walking down the railroad tracks,

One says, Man this is the longest flight of steps I ever walked.

The other say's, Yeah...but these hand rails are a mother f*****

Grandpa

Not sure if this belongs in the eskimo section or the political arena.

Old Butch

John was in the fertilized egg business.

He had several hundred young layers (hens), called 'pullets,' and ten roosters to fertilize the eggs.

He kept records, and any rooster not performing went into the soup pot and was replaced.

This took a lot of time, so he bought some tiny bells and attached them to his roosters.

Each bell had a different tone, so he could tell from a distance, which rooster was performing.

Now, he could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report by just listening to the bells.

John's favorite rooster, old Butch, was a very fine specimen, but this morning he noticed old Butch's bell hadn't rung at all!

When he went to investigate, he saw the other roosters were busy chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing, but the pullets, hearing the roosters coming, would run for cover.

To John's amazement, old Butch had his bell in his beak, so it couldn't ring.

He'd sneak up on a pullet, do his job and walk on to the next one.

John was so proud of old Butch, he entered him in the Saint Lawrence County Fair and he became an overnight sensation among the judges.

The result was the judges not only awarded old Butch the "No Bell Piece Prize," but they also awarded him the "Pulletsurprise" as well.

Clearly old Butch was a politician in the making. Who else but a politician could figure out how to win two of the most coveted awards on our planet by being the best at sneaking up on the unsuspecting populace and screwing them when they weren't paying attention.

Vote carefully this fall, the bells are not always audible.

oldsarge

A Doctor was addressing a large audience in Tampa . 'The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago.. Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water. However, there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have eaten, or will eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?'

After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said, 'Wedding Cake.'

JeepThrills

Okay, so all this time I have avoided this thread because I thought it was about two eskimos. Now I discover it is actually a joke thread. Can I play?

A mushroom walks into a bar. The bartender says "We don't serve your kind in here."
The mushroom replies, "Why not? I'm a fungi!"

::::::crickets::::::

jason

fear no beer
Did you hear about the fire at the circus?

It was intents.

---------------------------

What kind of guns do bees use?

BeeBee Guns

Grandpa

Did you hear about the fire at the circus?

It was intents.

---------------------------

What kind of guns do bees use?

BeeBee Guns
Why do bees buzz?

You'd buzz too if someone stole your honey and nector (necked her, an old slang for smooching)

jason

fear no beer
Hi...

I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
There are many stories related to the sinking of the "Titanic." Some have just come to light due to the success of the recent movie. For example, most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellman's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. The "Titanic" was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after New York City. The Mexican people were eagerly awaiting delivery and were disconsolate at the loss. So much so that they declared a national day of mourning which they still observe today. It is known, of course, as Sinko de Mayo.

Grandpa

I like all kinds of good humor. In fact, I think the guy that created knock knock jokes deserves the no bell prize.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

oldsarge

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

Pathfinder1

jason;

There are many stories related to the sinking of the "Titanic." Some have just come to light due to the success of the recent movie. For example, most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellman's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. The "Titanic" was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after New York City. The Mexican people were eagerly awaiting delivery and were disconsolate at the loss. So much so that they declared a national day of mourning which they still observe today. It is known, of course, as Sinko de Mayo.

Hi...

Boy, you sucked me in on that one...!! Thanks for my first chuckle of the day...!!