The Longest Hike You've Done.

Morgan

How long was your longest hike?

My longest hiking trip would be my trip in Australia. We hike a trail called Heysen Trail and it took us one month to complete the trail. I think this is also my longest trail ever.

jason

fear no beer
I've never managed anything more then a day as a kid. Now that I'm older, it seems I'm lucky to get out for half the day.

Bradsalex

I can't say that I've done any long hiking to really speak of but I have ambitions and aspirations. I am currently living near Mt. Rainier, Washington and I currently have two goals for here.

1. In the time that I'm here I want to summit Mt. Rainier.
2. In the time that I'm here I want to hike the 90 mile trail that encircles all of Mt. Rainier.

Now I don' have any crazy dreams like climbing K2 or Everest, but my one lifelong dream would be to backpack the Appalachian Trial.

2coastcamper

I can't say that I've done any long hiking to really speak of but I have ambitions and aspirations. I am currently living near Mt. Rainier, Washington and I currently have two goals for here.

1. In the time that I'm here I want to summit Mt. Rainier.
2. In the time that I'm here I want to hike the 90 mile trail that encircles all of Mt. Rainier.

Now I don' have any crazy dreams like climbing K2 or Everest, but my one lifelong dream would be to backpack the Appalachian Trial.
:amen:

-----------------

MtnManLeap

I have been across the Oregon section of the PCT. And I am planning on a 100 mile hike in the olympics this summer

OpenAir

I've done plenty of short hikes of maybe 12-15 miles a day for three days but my longest was actually a military thing. I did the Nijmegen march, which is 100 miles over four days. Torture!