Bikes

fbird

i have a '08 specialized rockhopper comp disc. i've been verry pleased with it the only problem i've had is the rear wheel. but i knew when i bought it the wheels weren't that great.

sarahlorrain

I'll have to keep an eye on this thread. I don't have a bike, but I would like to get one. Any recommendations would be great!

jason

fear no beer
I have a cannondale f600, which I love for doing rough terrain. However, I have to admit my girlfriends cannondale a400 is better for riding on pavement.

I've heard good things from trek and specialized too.

amine

Nice to hear that. Sadly i dont have a bike to share with you guys. Well soon will get one.

bagwell

Bike are the best thing a guy can have and that too bikes of the quality of yamaha racing types are too good....It will really feel good to have a gf behind and drive with the speed that nothing can stop you....It really feels good....Try it to feel it

noor

I have a Yamaha and I love to ride on it. Driving in the freezing cold with my speedometer running as it had just seen a ghost is among my passions. I love to ride alone

dheeshaan

I have one and I love to go on rough terrains. It is a special feeling to go on your speed bike in the rough terrain. It is like going on trekking.. Just love it. I love my bike because it is so full of energy

indian

I have one bike of HERO HONDA company and the name of that bike is CD DELUXE.
It is just two years old bike.
I like to drive on bike. I used this bike daily and it give me good avarage.
Also there is no maintenance cost except regularly service required to it.
This company is famous in INDIA and it is old one company and people have trust on this company also.

sahil72

i own a bajaj pulsar bike.. its an indian brand.. it is an year old..and i think its great.. the average's good.. low-maintainence.. everything's perfect.. but yes, one day i'l surely like to buy a yamaha or honda..

vin

i don't have bike but i sharing my felling with you when i will get the bike i want to buy a bajaj pulsar it is 280cc bike.and i love to drive fast.

shaan

i have my own bajaj pulsar 220 cc which i more than enough to ride in indian standard roads because if the cc is more then it wont be a preferable choice for the owners to buy those kind of bikes. i am happy to drive mine and maintain it in the best way as i can.