Camping season is almost over!

hikingprincess

I am so sad, camping season in my state is almost over and I only got to go once! This summer just flew by and I didn't have enough time to get out between work and family obligations.

jason

fear no beer
Come down here. It will be getting the right temperature to go camping soon here. If you do not mind the heat you can even go now. Although we are getting a lot of rain this week.

limaker

I think when I was younger no seasons ever really stopped us kids if we wanted to go bad enough, if we did, we went. Thats just how we do things I guess, stubborn or not, its not like we were ever caught.

Luvoutdoors

It's just now getting where we can go out camping comfortably...well we will be able to in a few more weeks anyway. I can't wait for Fall weather!

campgirl

You can always camp in the fall right? We do a lot of camping in the fall, its awesome. You appreciate the campfire even more in the fall, its heaven sitting around the campfire when it's cooler out.

foxylady

Fall camping is great but it gets a little chilly sometimes. I am done once the snow falls though that's my limit! I will camp up until then though!

hikingprincess

Come down here. It will be getting the right temperature to go camping soon here. If you do not mind the heat you can even go now. Although we are getting a lot of rain this week.
Oh yeah I am all over Florida! I would love to go somewhere with warm weather all the time. It is starting to get pretty chilly here especially at night.

CFlyer

Although we are getting a lot of rain this week.
This made me think about indoor camping. I haven't tried this before so I don't know how it feels like. My cousin had an indoor camping one time and she set her tent inside her room. It is ridiculous but that made her happy.

HikingGuy

I didn't get to camp nearly as much as I wanted to, I ended up in a motor vehicle accident which hindered my camping. I did get out 3 times but I would have loved to have done more.

hikingprincess

i just had way too many things going on so we only got out 1 time unless you count staying in my parents camper in the backyard for the weekend. We might try to make another go of it before it gets too cold but we will see.