Christmas plans

climber4life

Is anyone going to do anything fun and outdoors for Christmas? I have this dream of having a Christmas one year where I'm doing outdoor activities. I don't know when it'll ever happen though.

smore

We usually stay inside and keep warm at Christmas time. We do have a hot tub and on Christmas Day we usually shovel a path to it and go out for a soak. The kids jump out and make snow angels with their swim suits on. It is fun!

jason

fear no beer
I have not real outdoor plans. Been too busy to get outside sadly. The bike is calling me, it is nice and cool for some trail riding. I do want to go to the Bass Pro for their kids Christmas stuff they are having. Free picture with Santa and crafts for the kids. She may be a bit young for the crafts however.

drake

Each of us will wrap our presents secretly and put it under our artificial Christmas tree. Then we would eat hearty meals for Christmas celebration.

calanta

It is a tad chilly this time of year. :D I think we will be staying indoors as well, though the lights are hung and the tree is going up late this year I am sure we will still have a blast. Each year something new always happens to surprise us.