Craisins

greengrass

Yes, I probably behind the times. But I just bought my first pack of Craisins the other day. OMG they are good! They're a little bit sweet and a little bit tart and a whole lot of delicious!

Reese

I'm not that big of a fan of them. They are okay, but I think I prefer raisins. I do like craisins in my salad though!

Shanna

OM Gosh! I *heart* Craisins! I have a scone recipe somewhere that uses them and it is heavenly! You use real butter in it and they are like something that comes out of a bakery. I really like to eat them just plain too but in cookies or baked goods they are delicious.

drake

have never tried Craisins yet. Are they raisins covered in a cup cake or something? I think it sounds good from how you describe it.

firefly

Drake, I think they are raisins and cranberries somehow mixed together. I have seen the commercials but I haven`t tried them yet. That would be a good camping snack if you like them.

Morgan

I haven't tasted craisins in my whole life. This is my first time to know a food like that. Can it be compared to raisins?

I tried to find a picture of this in Google and all the pictures are from Ocean Spray. Is this company the only producer of craisins?

jason

fear no beer
The wifes sister-in-law bought them the other day. I had some, and they are good. The wife ended up having to buy me a bag.

LytWind

For me, they tastes better and bigger in size than raisins. With raisins, I just can't stop imagining that they are from goat's crap.

There is another kind of fruit that is like Craisins but have different flavor. Have anyone tasted the dried dates? They are from countries in the Middle East. A friend of mine sent me one of these and I love it.