Dinner for breakfast?

campgirl

I have a couple of friends who always want to just grab leftover hot dogs or burgers for their breakfast the next day. I think it's terrible! I love breakfast food when I'm camping.
Do you think it is odd or do you do it too?

greengrass

We will sometimes eat leftovers like that for breakfast even at home. It's funny when you think about it because who says you can't do it!?! In other countries some people eat the same foods for all three meals a day, every day of the week!

Moose

I don't mind leftovers especially when I'm not in the mood to cook. I love cold pizza for breakfast at home. But hotdogs and hamburgers would do too. I'm not really fussy when it comes to food.

ramp

Similar to Greengrass, I always take leftovers from dinner for the next breakfast if any, so we don't need to waste any food. Well, actually I prefer healthier food for breakfast like fruits and milk.

enzo

Honestly I don't have issues eating breakfast that comes from dinner's leftovers. I'll just have to re-heat the food if it was stored in a cold cooler. It's not odd at all, in fact, we do it to save some food for the next meal/day if we plan to stay longer on camping.

HikerChick

Mmmm...cold pizza is one of my favorite breakfasts. But to be honest, I'm more of a fan of breakfast for dinner, like pancakes or waffles before bed kind of thing. :)

javen

Eating leftovers for breakfast from last night? I have no problem with it as long as it has been re-heated properly to kill off bacteria. But I'm more okay on fruits and some juice to eat for breakfast.

jason

fear no beer
I will often eat left overs for breakfast at home. Pizza is usually the number one non "breakfast" item I eat for breakfast. When camping though, it depends on the mood and how well I slept last night.

3ofusnow

Hikerchick I am with you we have breakfast for dinner all the time so why not dinner for breakfast? My hubby will take leftover hot dogs or hamburgers for breakfast to work all the time.

campclose

We always take the potatoes from the night before and make home fries. Other than that we make breakfast. Pancakes, french toast, eggs, etc. We also might take some sausage and add it to the eggs.