Everyone Ready For Winter?

Tubby

We have wood in, we have meat in the freezer, we have vegetables canned and put away and we have winterized the house. I think we are ready for the winter. How about you?

jason

fear no beer
Winters here are mild compared to NY. But we had the chimney cleaned out and inspected when we bought the place. Lots of wood split. Winter garden is planted, although I may plant some more. Winter rye is put down.

EddieK47

Old Yankee
Ready but not ready.Got oil,wood all cut and split and yard work done as much as it's going to be.Still got to fog outboard and cover boat but will get that done between hunting.Don't really want to see snow but it's coming.Today maybe:smow:.

LindaLou

Well we are in Florida so I guess we are as ready as you can be here. We do have our electric blanket out and have gathered up some old sheets and blankets to cover pipes and flowers, etc. for those times when we have a hard freeze.

KatieMarie

We don't have a whole lot to do either but guess we are as ready as you can be. Just hoping it isn't a real cold one. Although guess I shouldn't complain since we are in Florida also and don't have to fight all the snow and ice.

Hikebike

We got snow today and it stuck! Seriously! It's not a lot but still snow is snow. I'm ready though - the chimney is cleaned, the wood is in, the freezer is full for now!

Joe S.

We have all the most important stuff done. There are a few things like putting up the deer netting on our new shrubs and trees, and tarping the trailer and such.

OldSole

I'm not ready yet. I don't think I will ever be ready for winter. I don't like winter but it's something we have to endure. It's not one of my favorite seasons as you can tell.