Fall Hikes.

Katydid

Well, a cold front came through our area and has me thinking of Fall. I love to take hikes through wooded areas during Fall when the leaves are changing and the air is crisp. Are there certain hikes that you prefer to go on during the Fall (verses the other seasons)?

jason

fear no beer
I cannot wait for the cooler weather. I really want to do some trail riding, but it is just too hot.

bigiron

I love it when the weather gets cool. Something about the crisp air. I'm looking forward to fall.

Christie

I also love going through wooded areas to really immerse myself in the fall colors. There's just something that makes me feel young hears the leaves crunch under my boots. The kids love to come along and we always collect different leaves and do projects at home.

calanta

I do not get along that well with the heat so fall is best for me as well. I like being able to just grab a jacket and off I go. Nothing too crazy but the exercise is good and the fresh air always brightens my moods.

greengrass

Today is cool and I'm loving it. It makes me want to go out and explore the woods again and not have to worry about the summertime bugs! I am not a fan of bugs. lol